Registration Charges Include:
1) Registration bib and Welcome Gifts.
2) Nutrition Based Breakfast.
3) Fresh Fruit Juices at the program venue.
4) Drinking Water and Nutrition bars at 4 Points in the course.
5) Medical Assistance for minor injuries (Includes Bruises, Cuts) (All Major Injuries will be borne by the participant at the respective hospital).
6) Membership to the Elite Anarchy Club.
7) Participation Certificate.
(Registration fee does not include: Anything not mentioned in the paragraph about what the registration fee includes.)
Registration Payment Policies:
1) All registrations will be confirmed through a confirmation mail within 48 Hours of the registration payment made through PayUmoney, in case of any delay in receiving your confirmation mail you can drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All payments have to be made through PayUmoney portal and in case of any transaction related issue’s the same can be brought to our notice at email@example.com
2) We constantly strive to provide our participants a seamless process, however since PayUmoney is a external payment gateway and for any issues risen through the PayUmoney website ORA Adventures/OFF-ROAD Anarchy or any of its associates/Partners will not be held responsible.
2) All Payments made are non refundable and claims for refund post registration confirmation will not be entertained.
3) Registrations made are non transferrable to any other individual.
4) In case of cancellation of the program, a later date for the program will be shared with the participant and the same participation fee will be applicable for the proposed date. No refunds will be made.
5) Vaild Proof of identification includes – Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card, Voter’s ID (Note: Business Cards, Pan Cards, Credit Cards or any other card not listed above do not count as Identification).
6) All International participants have to contact ORANARCHY TEAM directly for registration on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation Rules and Regulations:
Safety and Emergency:
1) All registered participants will have to carry a personnel protective, securely fastened bi-cycling helmet for entering the program. Helmets will be available for sale at the program venue however not in large quantities. A registered participant will not be allowed to participate in case he/she does not have a helmet.
2) In case of a Medical emergency the program organisers have arranged for Ambulance and medical staff and can be contacted for the same through the nearest Track Assistance team/Track feeders/Refill Stations.
3) A shirt or jersey must be worn in all races. No additional equipment, whether worn over or under a rider's uniform, which has the effect of reducing wind resistance is permitted, except in the case of inclement weather, additional covering designed solely to protect against precipitation or cold may be worn. However, shoe covers are permitted in any conditions.
4) Footgear must be fully enclosed, which is a proper pair of shoes is mandatory.
5) Eye Protection is strongly recommended
No rider shall benefit from his or her misconduct. Misconduct on the part of a team member or support person may result in penalties to any member of the team who places in the event.
The following offenses may be punished by suspension or lesser penalties:
(a) Acts of theft, fraud or grossly unsportsmanlike conduct in conjunction with a sporting event.
(b) Entering competition under an assumed name.
(c) Offering, conspiring, or attempting to cause any race to result otherwise than on its merits.
Riders must immediately follow an official’s order to withdraw from the race.
(a) No rider or licensee may be disrespectful toward organizers, officials, riders or spectators [warning for minor offense; relegation or disqualification INR 500 fine and/or recommendation for suspension.
(b) No rider or licensee may use foul or abusive language or conduct during a race event [disqualification and/or fine of up to INR 1000 and/or or immediate suspension.
(c) No participant may assault (an unlawful attempt, coupled with the present ability, to commit a violent injury on the person of another) or do battery (any willful and unlawful use of force or violence upon the person of another) to anyone connected with any event (including but not limited to riders, officials, spectators, public officials, etc).
(d) No rider may make an abrupt motion so as to interfere with the forward progress of another rider, either intentionally or by accident [relegation or disqualification; possible suspension if a crash results].
Any rider who appears to present a danger to the other competitors may be disqualified by the Chief Referee, either before or during a race.
Pushing or Pulling among riders is prohibited in all races. No rider may hold back or pull an opponent by any part of his or her clothing, equipment or body [relegation or disqualification].
Competitors may make no progress unaccompanied by a bicycle [relegation or disqualification]. In the case of a crash, they may run with their bicycles to the finish line, staying on the course.
Violations of Rules
The following actions may be taken when The Off-Road Mountain biking Madness regulations are broken (in general order of increasing severity): warning, fine, relegation, disqualification, and suspension.
A rider who is disqualified for a medical control infraction must promptly return any prizes and primes won in the event, though this obligation shall be stayed while a hearing is pending.
Fines issued to riders or teams must be paid to The Off-Road Anarchy Organising team directly. Riders who fail to submit their fine will not be allowed to participate in any future programs.
Exclusion from Program:
The organization reserves the right, after medical consultation or other appropriate deemed reasons, to exclude from The Off-Road Anarchy a participant during the event. Causes that lead to exclusion are:
» Use of other means of transport on the route
» Waste abandonment/Littering on the Track:
– Procured alarm (unjustified rescue request, even with simple light or sound signals, for example for a simple mechanical failure).
– Failure to abiding to any rules and regulation mentioned by the track team.
– Usage of Narcotics/Drugs/Alcohol during the program or while participating
– In case the race organisers feel the participant is not medically fit to participate.
- Smoking of Cigarette in areas other than the designated smoking zones.
Requesting to participate at the Off-Road Mountain Biking Madness, each participant agrees to the below final rules:
» The Participant declares to have read and approved this regulation and to accept it in all its parts.
» The Participant declares to have experience and be aware that the route is not marked.
» The Participant declares to be aware and have experience in bike paths and trails.
» The Participant declares to have experience and be aware of the possibility of encountering adverse weather conditions and to be able to navigate and ride on hills and mountains in such conditions.
» The Participant declares to be physically prepared to face many hours riding a bike without stopping and in complete self- sufficiency.
» The Participant declares to have all the material necessary to take part in adventures such as this and to travel independently the route requested by the organization.
» The Participant declares to be aware of contingencies along the way such as landslides, mudslides, animal encounters, falls, accidental clashes with other participants and/or with people passing and/or vehicles in carriageway stretches and declares to be properly prepared to deal with emergency situations.
» The Participant declares to be guarantor of his or her behavior during and after the event.
» The Participant declares to be in good physical condition and having undergone a medical aptitude examination for non - competitive cycling and cycling, providing the organization the largest release from liability for any damage he or she may suffer as a result of his or her participation at the event.
» The Participant consents to the use of his or her personal data, even for commercial purposes.
» The Participant grants to the organizers the widest possible agreement to the use, as permitted by the laws, even for profit, of any of his or her video, photo images, etc., taken during the event by providing the organization from the moment of the registration, the right to transfer these images to third parties.
» The Participant expressly authorizes the organization, for free, the use of images, fixed and/or moving, depicting himor her, shot in all the days of the event. This authorization to the use of the images is to be considered indefinite and without territorial limits around the world, for use in various publications and films including, by way of example and not limitation, promotional and advertisement materials made on all the media.
The organization will also give to third parties and its institutional and commercial partners, the rights of use specified in this agreement. The organization accepts no responsibility for itself and its collaborators, for accidents or damages to persons or property which may occur before, during and after the event and as a result thereof. It also reserves the right to exclude from the event cyclists who misconduct before, during and after the event.
Mountain Biking Madness Rules and Liability Release
MOUNTAIN BIKING IS A HAZARDOUS EXPERIENCE OR ACTIVITY WITH VARYING SURFACE AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS. It is different from road bicycling in that it is done on partially improved and unimproved trails and roads, as well as on naturally rugged terrain.
In CONSIDERATION of receiving permission to enter events locations from government authorities and/or private land holders, the undersigning/participant (hereinafter collectively “participant”), hereby releases, discharges and forever acquits ORA Adventures/The Off-Road Anarchy, government authorities and/or landholders collectively and all respective officers, directors, servants, employees and agents of from any and all liability claims, demands, warranty, whether expressed or implied of ORA Adventures/The Off-Road Anarchy, government authorities and/or landholders and their respective officers, directors, servants, employees and agents, while on the locations and/or participating in the aforementioned activity.
This liability release shall be binding upon the assignee, distributees, heirs, next of kin, executors and administrators of the undersigned and may be pled by ORA Adventures/The Off-Road Anarchy, government authorities and/or landholders as a complete bar and defence against the claim, demand, action by or on behalf of the undersigned.
By execution of the liability release, the participant hereby acknowledges and expressly represents that:
1. The participant is duly aware of the risks and hazards inherent upon entering the event location and participating in events at these locations.
2. The participant elects voluntarily to enter the location and ride the mountain bike on these locations.
3. The participant assumes the duty of knowing the present condition of the location.
4. The participant recognizes that the locations may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time that the undersigned is present on the location, riding his/her mountain bike on the location.
5. By virtue of participant’s presence on the location, participant acknowledges participant’s acceptance of the condition of the location and all risks attendant thereto. Participant agrees to operate his/her mountain bike only on marked trails.
6. Participant recognizes that falls and collisions with pedestrians, other mountain bike riders and vehicles do occur and assumes all risks and responsibility for such incidents and injuries.
7. I understand that HELMETS ARE MANDATORY and I agree to wear an approved helmet at all times. If I sustain any injuries as a result of any of the aforementioned risks and hazards, I AGREE NOT TO take legal action/prosecute/SUE any of the above named parties.
8. Participants is over 18 years of age and is of sound mind, or that if he/she is under 18 years of age, he/she is accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 18 years of age and of sound mind who has read the foregoing liability release, understands it and signs it voluntarily. Furthermore, the undersigned being at least 18 years of age indemnifies the aforementioned entitles against any and all claims which may result from minor’s participation in the aforementioned activity.
EXERCISE CAUTION! MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDING IS DIFFERENT FROM ROAD RIDING. WHILE RIDING ON OR OFF-ROADS OR TRAILS, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE OTHER BIKES AND VEHICLES, LOOSE GRAVEL AND DIRT, WET SURFACES, HOLES, DOWNED TIMBER AND OTHER OBSTACLES. YOU MUST REGULATE YOUR SPEED IN ORDER TO AVOID OR NEGOTIATE SUCH OBSTACLES. ON COASTING EVENTS SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE.
I UNDERSTAND THAT MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAINING, ORGANISED SOCIAL RIDES OR RACING COMPETITIVELY IS MORE HAZARDOUS THAN RECREATIONAL RIDING. I/WE REALISE THAT INJURIES ARE A COMMON AND ORDINARY OCCUURRENT OF THIS SPORT.
9. In exchange for and in consideration if the above named parties making the events locations available to me, participant CONTRACTUALLY AGREES that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the above named parties arising from my participation in their events and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and/or death, will be GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION thereof will be in the state court residing in the district where the alleged tort occurred.
10. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. In an event any section of the release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
Further, full permission is given to use any photographs or movies taken during this event or training exercise for any purpose in promoting events for ORA Adventures/The Off-Road Anarchy.
Off-Road Anarchy Reserves full rights to add/modify any points to the above mentioned rules and regulations and it also holds the rights to remove/suspend/exclude any participant based on their conduct or behavior without any reasoning.